Bishop Airport Information
Bishop International Airport (IATA: FNT) is an airport located in the city of Flint, Michigan. The third busiest airport in Michigan, it surpassed competitor MBS International Airport in terms of airline operations in 2002. In 2007, 1,072,420 passengers used Bishop Airport, followed by a slight drop to 1,050,813 passengers in 2008. There are currently six commercial airlines flying into and out of Flint today. It is also served by numerous cargo operators. Accompanying the airlines is a fixed base operator that handles both general aviation and airline operations and one flight school.
Here are some of the major Airlines that service Bishop International Airport:
- AirTran Airways
- AmericanConnection operated by Chautauqua Airlines
- Continental Connection operated by CommutAir
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection operated by Atlantic Southeast Airlines
- Delta Connection operated by Mesaba Airlines
- Delta Connection operated by Pinnacle Airlines
- Midwest Connect operated by Chautauqua Airlines
The above mentioned information is taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint_Airport.